Integrate EDI with Shopify
Powered by Cleo.
Shopify is the leading eCommerce platform, enabling businesses to create a customized gateway to their business, including website, payment, inventory, and shipping management tools.
The Cleo Integration Cloud connects your Shopify store to our EDI platform, keeping data aligned between front-end and back-end systems.
Frictionless application integration.
- Eliminate manual integration processes
- Reduce custom coding and leverage APIs
- Verify and transform your data
- Connect data flows from your online store to your EDI system
- Sync eCommerce data to your back end systems
Connect and integrate your Shopify data today
With application integration from the Cleo Integration Cloud, you can easily connect Shopify to enable:
- Seamless integration with your ERP, CRM, EDI, and fulfillment systems
- Secure data handoff to enterprise applications and systems for storage and analysis
- Business intelligence and optimized operational outcomes
- Fast & efficient way of selling online & fulfilling Shopify orders
To achieve agility and experience maximum value, multiple integration approaches may be necessary, including file-based, application, message-based, service-centric, on-premises, and cloud.
Market Evangelist and Strategy Director, Cleo
Shopify-Oracle ERP Integration
An Oracle-Shopify integration using Cleo Integration Cloud provides the connectivity for end-to-end data processing, the visibility to streamline operations, and the platform to scale your business.
Cleo Integration Cloud provides application integration capabilities to sync data between your NetSuite ERP and Shopify eCommerce platform to power end-to-end data processing that optimizes order-to-cash workflows and drives new revenue models.
Explore additional connectors
(Select filter below)
Connected systems are key to delivering a comprehensive view of business workflows, those that require multiple technology interventions & drive revenue.
Whether you decide to develop integration capabilities in-house or are considering a vendor solution, it’s helpful to have a starter list of requirements.