Powered by Cleo.
Acumatica is a fast-growing cloud ERP provider designed to meet the needs of mid-sized organizations. Acumatica ERP provides business applications for finance, distribution, and accounting. With Cleo’s Acumatica ERP connector, you can easily connect and sync Acumatica data across applications and trading partners.
Cleo Integration Cloud is an Acumatica-Certified Application
"This certification was presented to Cleo for successfully achieving Acumatica 2019 R2 Solution Certification for the Cleo Integration Cloud Solution in compliance with the detailed quality standards mandated by Acumatica Solutions Labs."
Christian Lindberg, VP of Partner Solutions, Acumatica
Frictionless application integration for Acumatica
- Eliminate manual integration processes
- Reduce custom coding and leverage APIs
- Verify and transform your data
- Automate order-to-cash business flows to and from Acumatica
- Sync business process data to your Acumatica ERP
Connect and integrate your Acumatica data today
With application integration from Cleo Integration Cloud, you can easily connect Acumatica to enable:
- Seamless integration with your CRM, EDI, and fulfillment systems
- Secure data handoff to enterprise applications and systems for storage and analysis
- Business intelligence and improved operational outcomes through end-to-end process visibility
To achieve agility and experience maximum value, multiple integration approaches may be necessary, including file-based, application, message-based, service-centric, on-premises, and cloud.
Market Evangelist and Strategy Director, Cleo
Sharing information between your front-end CRM solution like Salesforce and a back-end ERP solution like Acumatica provides added value for an organization. With Cleo Integration Cloud’s Acumatica-Salesforce integration solution, you can sync data between your Acumatica ERP and Salesforce CRM and leverage comprehensive customer views that drive new revenue models.
Cleo Acumatica ERP Integrations
(Select filter below)
Connected systems are key to delivering a comprehensive view of business workflows, those that require multiple technology interventions & drive revenue.
Whether you decide to develop integration capabilities in-house or are considering a vendor solution, it’s helpful to have a starter list of requirements.