CIC Agent: Go Where No Integration Has Gone Before
Bring End-to-End Integration Visibility and Real-Time Insights Between On-Premise and Cloud Application Dataflows
“Light up” blind spots and resolve errors faster with visual intelligence of every integration transaction
Lightweight, headless deployment in on-premise environments to securely enable any integration flow from ground-to-cloud and cloud to-ground
Automate and orchestrate the “last mile” of any integration workflow with on-premise systems where APIs do not exist
What You Need to Know about the CIC Agent
CIC Agent is a lightweight and headless extension of the Cleo Integration Cloud platform. CIC Agent enables integration where APIs cannot reach, allowing you to extend control and visibility to on-premise or private cloud infrastructure. CIC Agent means enhanced end-to-end integration and operational visibility where it may not be possible today.
CIC Agent allows for orchestration of fully-automated data transfer and transformation to/from traditional business systems, including files servers, databases, SMB, and some custom applications.
- Support integration where APIs don’t exist and give new life to your traditional business applications
- Easily instrument integration flows between your external ecosystem of trading partners and applications to the core internal systems that run the business
- Securely integrate to internal systems with no open inbound ports and SSL connectivity
- Enable end-to-end visibility of critical supply chain processes and close gaps in operational insight
Whether you are a manufacturer, logistics provider, or wholesale distribution company, CIC Agent allows you to design, build, and operate the critical transactions that flow to internal systems. In this way, you can streamline and automate the integrations that underpin key revenue-driving business processes like order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, and load tender-to-invoice. CIC Agent allows you to optimize margins by streamlining integration with fewer manual touchpoints, reduced error rates, and faster outcomes that optimize customer experience.
You can get CIC Agent up and running in two simple steps:
1. First is setup. Simply, download the CIC Agent script and establish the token handshake with the target infrastructure.
2. Second, is to configure CIC Agent. In this step, you can define your infrastructure targets and pathways, remotely schedule operations, and activate the dataflow.
Contact us to learn more or for a demo request.